Words to live by....

Love and Compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them we cannot survive.



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Have I told you about this?

Sometimes you just have to have the right tool. After using this one, you'll run, not walk, to the nearest kitchen supply store and get your very own MICROPLANE!

When you need a lot of grated lemon rind, such as three pans of Lemon Bars, the Microplane makes short work of a refreshing job.

Can you smell the lemon?!

Then, when you have a bunch of naked lemons, you can juice them! I find a lot of satisfaction in using old-fashioned tools. This wood citrus reamer was a gift, and I love using it.


I use a lot of fresh lemon juice and rind every day with my raw food recipes and drinking water. With these two tools, it's so easy!

1 comment: