Words to live by....

Love and Compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them we cannot survive.



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter Textures

They're calling it the "February Storm". Having lived in Wisconsin through several winters, on Lake Michigan, it makes me shake my head and smile a bit.


But snow is beautiful, even if the natives don't know how to drive it. This morning the cats and I enjoyed just sitting and looking out the windows. A cup of mint tea, sitting by the wood stove, kitty on my lap. A nice way to start a winter day.






















1 comment:

  1. I forgot that you took these! They are really beautiful, and I'm so glad you took them! It's hard to believe we were in Texas in 100 degree weather while you were here "holding down the fort!"

    ReplyDelete