Words to live by....

Love and Compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them we cannot survive.



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heloise Hefalump


"Yep, that's me - the one and only - oh - wait a minute. I seem to remember some sisters. Of various colors. Annnnnne! WHERE ARE MY SISTERS??"

"OK, is this not the cuuuuuutest hair ornament?!
Whaddaya mean, hefalumps don't have hair?"

"And EARBOBS!! A girl HAS to have earbobs! They are definately THE fashion statement. Just ask Anne. She knows alllllll about fashion statements. If ya don't believe me, just take a peek in her shop - er, that would be CLOSET. Ya. Closet."

"Now ya gotta admit, if ya have to have a bum this size, why not make the most of it with a cute little tail?
HEY! It IS TOO little. Ya just gotta have the right perspective."


"I got drafted to help Gram with this quilt thing. It's very tedious. I think I'm getting a headache..."



"Oh man. I can't HANDLE this quilting job. Please, please, let me just be cute - that's enough, isn't it?
Isn't it? CUTE counts. Oh yes it does."

"Finally. Back where I belong, in the jungle. Being cute."

"Oh - those things? Ummm. Ask Anne. She made me. Anne's allllllll about decorations. Ya. Decorations.
But they itch."

Thanks, Anne, for a precious and fun Christmas present!

1 comment: