Words to live by....

Love and Compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them we cannot survive.



Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nondiscrimination Policy

Cats are not political creatures - and they have a unique nondiscrimination policy: they hassle whomever provides the most entertainment at any given moment.

Lest you think Birdie just picks on Mom while she is quilting, I offer evidence that my artistic endeavors are not without challenge. Furry challenge.

"ooo, look at this cool little sponge! Wonder why she calls it sea sponge - doesn't even smell like fish..."



"This water is even better than toilet water! Kinda painty, kinda minty..."


"I've seen her brush eraser crumbs off - see, I can be helpful!!"


"Ah well, a nap is a nap. Wait - hafta check out this brush thingy. Ummm! Smells like squirrel."

She packs off brushes, drinks the water, steals erasers - the only reason she hadn't left with the eraser this time was that she is LAYING on it.


Some days I get more done than others...


Usually when I shut her the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment