Words to live by....

Love and Compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them we cannot survive.



Saturday, October 6, 2012

The next chapter

If I've learned nothing else, I've learned that the most consistant thing in my life is CHANGE.

For someone who has always wanted roots, craved peace and quiet, and never moved the living room furniture (EVER!!), I now find myself not only moving again, I've uprooting my whole lifestyle and view of the future.

After several long months of dealing with increasing health problems due to stress (many factors), I realized it was time to (gasp) CHANGE what I was doing, where I was living, and how I was going to approach the next chapter in my life.

SO  - I moved.  To Arizona.  About as different from my beloved northwest greens and misty air as one could imagine. 

Of course my camera came with me.  So naturally I have a new BLOG.  Afterall, I couldn't keep posting ARIZONA desert scenes with an OCEAN heading!!

Come on over.  It's rather nice.
 
http://snapshotsunderdesertsky.blogspot.com/

And yes - it IS a dry heat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment