Words to live by....

Love and Compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them we cannot survive.



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Making memories...

Some occasions are a must-do.

Attending my grandaughter's baptism is a perfect example. I don't often have opportunity to be with Pat and Tonya and the kids. They are only four hours away, depending on which route I take - the coast run takes a little longer, there are traditional stops that have to be made...

While I only spent less than 24 hours with them, it's the quality, not the quantity, right?




Stephen's sense of humor is a big as he is now! Elyse is just as cute and fun as she was as a two-year old. She can tease as well as her brother. And plays a wicked game of Cribbage...

Before heading home, I took a few extra hours to travel to Puyallup to visit my mother-in-law, Evelyn. She is 90 years old, and recently moved into a group home after being a widow and living all on her own for over 30 years. I hadn't seen her since Dennis died, so we were both happy to have some time with each other.


And aren't we grateful for cameras?!

1 comment: